The team AEP is unique for its new and crazy ideas for the community development. To organize training sessions for personality development and development of positive/healthy mental attitude for a successful life is one of the key objectives of AEP.
So, the Agri. Education Pakistan presents an event for you with a new crazy but positively productive theme “How to Think Like Shiekh Chilli???”
Who is Sheikh Chilli?
Sheikh Chilli, a famous fictitious character in the Subcontinent, is notorious for his follies and simplicity.
Why we chose this theme?
Here is a simple principle for the progress… “Unlearn the old believe/knowledge/information” because only in this way you can learn about new. We got the idea from the stories of Sheikh Chilli. We found that Shiekh Chilli was a good business planner or strategy developer but he always failed to do that. Just suppose, what would happened if he starts to follow his plan…???
That’s it! We are going to give you a new way of thinking for entrepreneurship.
Time/Date: 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. Saturday, March 28
Venue: KFC, Satellite Town, Rawalpindi.
• To encourage the spirit of entrepreneurship.
What will you learn…(Workshop Contents);
• What is the phenomenon of “Unlearn”?
• How to be good at unlearning?
• How to discover and identify the new opportunities for a business?
• From where you can get the new idea?
• How can it help to think like Shiekh Chilli?
• How to start a business with minimum investment?
• What is Agripreneurship?
• What is the potential of Agripreneurship?
• How to think something new? (With this training activity you will learn how to think different)
• Let think like Shiekh Chilli? (You will learn how to develop an applicable business idea)
Who can participate?
If you want to think in a new productive and positive way and if you know about the Shiekh Chilli then you must participate!
PKR-800/- Only (Including workshop material + Certificate + Lunch)
Note: Special discount of PKR-300/-Only for groups (more than two members) Limited seats.
Registration From for Participants
SCHEDULE & PROCEDURE OF DUES SUBMISSION:
You can submit the dues by hand to
Ms. Rabia Shahid,
Deptt. Of Agri. Economics (PMAS-Arid Agriculture University, RWP)
Easy Paisa to
Mr. Muhammad Safeer Abbas Jafrey
NOTE: Last date of dues submission is March 27, 2015
For More Details Contact;